My current headspace

These last few months have been pretty challenging. I’ve been signed off work for a while to get my head straight, and I’ve been given contact info for a counselling service (still waiting for a call back). I’ve been ridiculously overwhelmed - this year has basically just gotten on top of me and it felt like I couldn’t breathe. I also felt like I was being judged by literally everyone in the office, which also added to my anxiety, as well as not feeling good enough.

Hopefully some time off will help me gather myself, gain some perspective and come through the other side.

I want to start some new hobbies to give me something to look forward to - one of which is I’ve signed up to an online dance class. Currently is the 7 day free trial but I’m hopeful it’ll be something that gives me some purpose.



Comments

Popular Posts